Enjoy the unique natural environment of lush green meadows and woods. There are plenty of summer offers to make a summer holiday in Obertauern even more appealing! You’ll find all the packages for your summer holiday below.
Enjoy the summer in the mountains 4 days/3nights
double room deluxe
|2||242,- inkl. Frühstück/incl. breakfast|
|4||192,- ink. Endreinigung/inclusive end cleaning|
Included in price of afore-mentioned program are shuttle bus services, trips, materials for producing individual products.
Price per person
in the Double Room Deluxe inclusive breakfast with BIO certified organic products and in the panorama apartment inclusive end cleaning fee with a compliment of 4 people inclusive reduction for early booking till 20th of June.
Wind down - Relax - Recover
The “Yoga on the Mountain” package includes:
- 4 day / 3 night stay at the hotel in the mountains
- Introductory evening with our yoga instructor Elke Treichl, Prana-Flow-Yoga - more informations www.yoga-treichl.at
Good morning tea and a light breakfast on request
- Befor the breakfast: a refreshing morning session for the physical and mental development - Yoga meets Shiatsu (for beginners and advanced)
Delicious BIO certified breakfast with revitalising, healthy products from the local regions (please notify us in advance for vegan options).
- Relaxing hikes with breaks in our rustic Alpine huts
- Hiking snacks: home-made, healthy muesli bars and Obertauern spring water with elder berry juice
- In the afternoon: Yoga-unity with Elke Treichl, Prana-Flow-Yoga bzw. Hormonyoga with Rosa Maria Grillitsch
- Producing mountain herbal salts and arnica tonics
- 3 x light and tasty dinners
- Interesting conversation and discussions around the fire
Double room deluxe
All activities, shuttle bus services, accommodation in the respective room categories, the exclusive Sonne BIO certified breakfast buffet, and dinner are included in the price (includes all taxes and fees). Price per person in Double Room Deluxe and apartment with a compliment of 3 - 4 people
Home-grown herbal treasures
Year after year, we observe how after a hard winter the irrepressible power of the spring brings all things green and blooming. In the Alps, we are particularly blessed with the healing gifts of nature.
The climate, light, air, water and sun as well as the high altitude of the pastures lends these natural treasures even more power. Local herbs are well-known to us. We know where the plants come from and what their impact is.
We’d like you to come on a guided hike with us to see, feel, touch and learn the old traditions and discover a passion for the healing power of the Alps.
Treasure trove of local herbs - Program:
4 days / 3 nights Relaxation and time-out in the mountains
Delicious breakfast buffet with fresh and BIO certified locally-sourced products
Alpine Wellness and Kneipp treatments in the clear mountain streams
- Walks and hikes to discover natural cures and health-promoting plants and herbs
- Collecting herbs with all five senses What can be found where and how to pick and harvest.
The annual cycle of various plants and the different healing properties of the individual components (flowers, leaves, fruit, roots). How can we use herbs as household remedies and to promote health today?”
Preserving medicinal herbs, producing tinctures and syrups, preparing teas, oils, herbal salts and aromatic baths yourself.
- Trip to the Lungau Biosphere park and a visit to the organic show dairy
- “ Constant supply of fresh spring water with home-made elder berry syrup
Double room deluxe
Included in price of afore-mentioned program are shuttle bus services, trips, materials for producing individual products, exclusive Sonne BIO certified breakfast buffet and accommodation in respective room category. Price per person in Double Room Deluxe and apartment with a compliment of 3 - 4 people